Orange Flavour: Xylitol, High Load Orange Oil, Magnesium Stearate, CBD Isolate
Berry Flavour: Xylitol, Berry Flavouring, Magnesium Stearate, CBD Isolate
Mint Flavour: Xylitol, Natural Mint Flavouring, Magnesium Stearate, CBD Isolate
Take 1 tablet daily. Chew tablet completely and allow to disintegrate in the mouth.
Study doses vary widely by indication from less than 5mg/day to well over 100mg/day. So as far as suggestions go, we are proponents of the “Start slow, Go slow” method of taking CBD. If knew to it, starting at a relatively small dose (e.g., one tablet per day) is generally recommended.
Warnings and Important Information:
- Importantly, this product contains no THC and is thereby THC Free, causing no psychoactive effects. Holobiomics CBD products are 100% legal and safe for consumption and in-line with recent 2021 guidance.
- Do not exceed 70mg in a 24-hour period.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat, light, and humidity. Store product in original packaging. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Xylitol is a Polyol and excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- The chewable tablet may provide “improved bioavailability” due to mastication and disintegration of the material in the mouth. This may lead to absorption of the active dose through the cheek/mouth (or buccal mucosa)1.
- There is a small amount of research to suggest possible positive benefits of Xylitol on oral and dental health2,3, calorific intake, and metabolic health4 (e.g., Obesity and Diabetes).
- The literature for CBD is that of CBD versus Anxiety5,6, Insomnia6 and Chronic Pain7 (relating to both nerve and body pain). And, although the science is relatively young it expands far and wide into a variety of other conditions (e.g., Stress, Burnout, Fatigue, Depression8, adult Neurogenesis9, Skin issues10,11, Autoimmune conditions12,13,14,, and Oral health15).